BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 19, 2006

POWER BALL!!

I didn't win the power ball....but boy, do I wish I did. Although, it'd be too much money. If any of you ever win, all I want is to be out of debt, and it's not really all that much...maybe like 60 thou...(not that much, ha).
Anyway, things are getting easier with the money, I"m finally getting a bit smarter at it. I know where I spend my money now, and I know what I need to change. Money is such a weird thing. I guess I don't really think of it in dollars and cents, I just think of what I want, and what I need, and what bills do I need to pay.
I thought it was funny that Oprah has totally copied off of me and started this finance thing on her show. I probably deserve some royalties for the idea...
In other news, I've been sick with some kind of creeping crud (that's what the dr. called it), but I'm getting better. I have to work on President's Day, but no kiddos. I have noticed that life is no longer an emotional roller coaster. I don't get too excited or too depressed about anything. And for the time being, I think that is mighty fine. Once the sun comes out and it's time for sandals, I might switch that up again.
Cheers and have a good week!

0 comments: