So, I'm moving on....on to what, I'm not sure. I know that I'm looking at houses to buy this summer. I'm pretty geeked about that. I can't wait to have pets. I can't wait. I don't know that I can afford myself....but it'll be nice to own my own place.
So, I can't afford myself. I do not know how one goes out to look for a future husband, or just to hang out with friends, or to relax from the very stressful week and does not go BROKE! How are we (meaning, single girls) supposed to afford these things? Men don't take you out anymore...there isn't any dating.....and if there is, it's dutch. I'm just not getting it. It's a lose lose situation. I can stay at home and save money, but I won't be meeting anyone. I can go out and spend lots of money, but then I won't have any money. LOSE LOSE!! I'm telling ya....the dating world sucks. Why can't my friends just hook me up? Or why can't he just appear outta no where, just right there for me? Silly questions.
Well...cheers to me not becoming a spinster, however if I ever do--please love me anyway.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment