Thank GOD it's Friday! This week has been a long one. I'm going out of town this weekend to relax and hang with my gals. I'm also looking forward to shopping, getting some sun, and eating some homecooked food.
**I imagine until the end of July, most of my blog will be about college. Sorry for this but it seems to be taking over my life until the day I will be, Master Steen**
I am finishing up my portfolio as I type. I should have it done by today, but I won't actually scan it in until early next week. All this busy work is just too much!
Today is the last day of school at the DTA. I am going to swing by and see some of the kiddos. It's weird to think I will really be done with the DTA sometime next week.
Bonnie's Blissful Bonus: It is a fantastic day when all three rooommates emerge from their bedrooms wearing the same thing.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment