So my friend, Alicia started a blog for herself. I am hooked on it and decided I needed to start one of my own. I don't have a lot of time right now, so this will be an easy way to communicate to people that I have just lost communication with. I feel that it is always hard to get back into the swing of people because they just aren't in your everyday life anymore....well...I think I've found the cure!
I'm going to really try and keep this up, but if you want to make bets I totally understand. I'll even bet on myself in the betting pool. (i might win though)
So--here's what's going on: I am finishing up my masters this summer by teaching a practicum, taking a class, and publishing a portfolio. That's 9 hours and a portfolio. It's not so bad since I'm not teaching at the Derrick Thomas Academy (DTA). I feel less stressed than I have in a long time. I'm actually enjoying myself.
Bonnie's Daily Beef: I am paying to work somewhere. For practicum we pay for 6 hours and teach at an alternative school in KCMO. I paid somewhere around 6K to work from 7:30-1:00 everyday. I feel that is INSANE!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment