BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 31, 2012

Years goals: 2013

2013

In true Bonnie fashion here's a list of goals I have currently.  They change as frequently as life does.  I love the ever evolving nature of life. 

-So I totally blew the exercising and healthy goals in 2012.  I'm coming back for redemption during 2013.  I'm armed with a 2 year 24 hour fitness pass from my parents for Christmas - best gift ever!  I'm also arming myself with setting monthly or weekly goals (whatever works) for the amount of time spent in the gym or exercising.  Plus I've got the motivation I need:  MY wedding :)
-I'm going to continue my challenge for daily balance.  I'm hoping to calm many of the over thinking moments I had in 2012 and live a bit more in the moment.   
-Going to learn to cook more vegetables.  We are striving to eat twice as many vegetables as anything in the new year. 
-Financially, I'm not where I could be, so I'll strive to get there.  I'd like to put most of what John gives me for house expenses and such into savings.  We've started discussing  some lifestyle changes that could help us get there and help both of us spend less. 
-I need to take more pictures of the people in life - including myself.
-Career wise - just keep learning and start getting the curriculum I've been writing in my head on paper.  Goal is to create a teaching machine and focus more on life than work.
-I'm going to be more conscious - which I've already started - about the electronics in our lives.  If I'm physically with you, I don't need my phone out.  I've been good about it, and I certainly don't have a problem with it - but I watch others that do, and I don't want to be them.  I want to be an example of living right now and being with and there for those you are physically with. 
-there are a few things like knitting and sewing I've been wanting to learn, maybe I will get that in during 2013.

That's what's been on my mind for the moment.  Cheers to the new year! 

0 comments: