I love Sundays. I usually hang out at my house, clean, cook, be domestic. But tonight...I am totally dreading work tomorrow and have lots of anxiety about it. My job this year has been pretty sucky - I'm not doing what they hired me for. I don't feel very utilized, or successful. I don't feel fulfilled or satisfied. I'd really like to be doing something else next year...still teaching or in the field...but something where I feel successful and fulfilled. What to do? The next month and a half are going to totally suck. We are having to do so much extra work and the tensions and attitudes are soo negative. By the time the big 'test' comes around....everyone will be burnt out and finished.
Well...that's all, just needed to express my anxiety for what is happening and what is to come.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment